1. Michael Jackson had Vitiligo and Discoid Lupus. He was diagnosed with Lupus in 1984. #fact
2. Michael Jackson is recorded as the most charitable celebrity, supporting over 39 charities and giving over $300 million during his life. Fact.
3. Michael Jackson was acquitted of 14 counts of molestation in 2005. The families in 1993 and 2005 were shown to be extortionists. Fact.
4. There were over 2,200 media outlets who only reported for the prosecution in the 2005 trial. Fact.
5. Diane Dimond and Victor Gutierrez (a suspected pedophile and NAMBLA member), were both sued by MJ in the 90s for slander. Jackson won the suit against them. Diane Dimond was able to get out of paying with the help of Tom Sneddon. Victor Gutierrez had to pay so he filed bankruptcy and fled the country. Fact.
6. Tom Sneddon falsified evidence in the 2005 molestation trial. In the form of Gavin Arvizo’s fingerprints. Fact.
7. The Santa Barbara police dept. Tried to force children into saying Michael Jackson had inappropriately touched them. Fact.
8. Many media outlets had already pre filmed or planned to pre film Michael Jackson’s guilty verdict In 2005. Fact.
9. An excessive 70 sheriff’s were used to do a raid on Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch in 2003. Fact.
10. Michael Jackson had no control over the 1993 settlement.The obligation to pay the Chandlers was on MJs insurance company. Fact.
11. Michael Jackson’s ex-employees were shown to have been offered money to say that they had seen inappropriate activity from Jackson. The employees accepted money to say that they had seen Jackson doing inappropriate things at his ranch.
12. Michael Jackson’s thoughts while heavily intoxicated by Conrad Murray was to build a children’s hospital. Fact.
13. NO child pornography was found in Michael Jackson’s home. It was searched by the Sant. Barbara sheriffs and the FBI. Fact.
14. Michael Jackson the King of Pop’s FBI files can be found at http://t.co/KAbYxbj7vy they state ‘NOTHING FOUND’ on any of his computers. Fact.
15. Michael Jackson’s autopsy file confirms he had vitiligo. It can be accessed here: http://t.co/fuA7rzArus Fact.
16. Jordan Chandler described Jackson’s genitals incorrectly. He said he was circumcised when his autopsy reveals he wasn’t. Fact.
17. Janet Arivizo had won a settlement against JCPenney for claims that its employees had sexually abused her. This was prior to meeting Michael Jackson. Fact.
18. Janet Arvizo was shown to be guilty of welfare fraud. The Arvizo family was proven to hustle celebrities. Her sick son’s medical bills were already covered by their insurance plan, but she was a skilled con artist. Some examples of the celebrities they conned money from: Jay Leno, Chris Tucker, and George Lopez. Fact.
19. After the 1993 settlement was paid to the Chandler family, Evan chandler was accused of molesting one of his clients. Fact.
20. Evan Chandler used the dangerous drug sodium amytal to implant false memories of molestation in his son’s mind. Fact.
21. Michael Jackson repeatedly stated that he would let his guests share his bed, which meant he would sleep on the floor. Fact.
22. A lot of people incorrectly associate homosexuality with pedophilia. 96 percent of pedophiles are heterosexual. Now, to refer this to Michael Jackson, he was heterosexual. And yet proven not to be a pedophile, yet the media tried to focus on his relationships with boys, implying that homosexuality = pedophilia.
23. Wade Robson was a staunch defender of Michael Jackson in the 2005 trial. He now claims he was coached over the phone. However, there was no cell reception at Neverland, and Jackson’s phones were tapped by the FBI. Fact.
24. The Dept.Of Children and Family Services psychologists interviewed Michael Jackson and said he did not fit the profile of a pedophile. Fact.
Once again I say Michael’s fans are not delusional and are perfectly capable of being logical. If Michael Jackson was a pedophile, I would NOT support him. Fact.