Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
You stab my heart with the burning arrow of malice.
you pierce my broken heart with the sword of cruelty.
And your insults could fill many a chalice.
My heart is burning
because I’m angry.
I’m battered and bruised.
I’m mentally abused.
No matter how I try to heal
It’s always destined you would steal
the only things are dear to me
My life, love and creativity.
Enough with it all
Or I will fall.
-Taylor Arlette Jackson 2008
Nice and cold and crisp in the mornin’
Clear blue skies and cold rivers runnin’
Leaves that crunch
and become other colors.
Hot chocolate nights
with father and mother.
Extra big jackets
With fur on the inside.
Warm winter boots
that help you play outside.
Starry black nights
And a strawberry moon.
Or we have a full moon.
-Taylor Arlette Jackson 06/16/2011
Dense October orange Woods
Filled with colors wistful
Trees a sawyin’
Winds doin’ a whistle.
Deep rich browns
Are all around me
Colors of my memory.
Leaves in pairs
Are falling from sleeping trees.
Reds oranges, browns (a couple of greens)
violets and crisp blue skies
Colors becoming a melange
That is appealing to my brown eyes.
2011 Taylor A. Jackson
What kind of logic is this: saying that if you aren’t diagnosed officially with depression, then there’s nothing wrong with you and implying that you’re just trying to get attention, pity, make someone feel sorry for you, trying to feel special or that you are entitled? What is this fuckery? So if you’re not diagnosed or if you’re scared to get help, you just want to be babied? That I want to be depressed? Okay. 😒
Society are the ones abusing our children, grooming them, desensitizing them to sex and violence, objectifying them, selling a “product” to them.
That’s why there is gang violence, rape, rape culture, victim blaming. Sex sells. Materialistic values are being taught through television, propaganda from mainstream channels, artists, etc.
It’s in our music, on TV, in magazines and movies. We are brainwashing and abusing our children. We are not instilling any values into them. We are not letting them think for themselves, but to be taught by a screen. When will we stop abusing or children?
2014 Taylor A. Jackson
1. Michael Jackson had Vitiligo and Discoid Lupus. He was diagnosed with Lupus in 1984. #fact
2. Michael Jackson is recorded as the most charitable celebrity, supporting over 39 charities and giving over $300 million during his life. Fact.
3. Michael Jackson was aquitted of 14 counts of molesation in 2005. The families in 1993 and 2005 were shown to be extoritonists. Fact.
4. There were over 4,000 media outlets who only reported for the prosecution in the 2005 trial. Fact.
5. Diane Dimond and Victor Gutierrez (a known pedophile and NAMBLA member), were both sued by MJ in the 90s for slander. Jackson won the suit against them. Diane Dimond was able to get out of paying with the help of Tom Sneddon. Victor Gutierrez had to pay so he filed bankruptcy and fled the country. Fact.
6. Tom Sneddon falsified evidence in the 2005 molestation trial. In the form of Gavin Arvizo’s fingerprints. Fact.
7. The Santa Barbara police dept. Tried to force children into saying Michael Jackson had inappropriately touched them. Fact.
8. Many media outlets had already pre filmed or planned to pre film Michael Jackson’s guilty verdict In 2005. Fact.
9. An excessive 70 sheriff’s were used to do a raid on Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch in 2003. Fact.
10. Michael Jackson had no control over the 1993 settlement.The obligation to pay the Chandlers was on MJs insurance company. Fact.
11. Michael Jackson’s ex-employees were shown to have been offered money to say that they had seen inappropriate activity from Jackson. The employees accepted money to say that they had seen Jackson doing inappropriate things at his ranch.
12. Michael Jackson’s thoughts while heavily intoxicated by Conrad Murray was to build a children’s hospital. Fact.
13. NO child pornography was found in Michael Jackson’s home. It was searched by the Sant. Barbara sheriffs and the FBI. Fact.
14. Michael Jackson the King of Pop’s FBI files can be found at http://t.co/KAbYxbj7vy they state ‘NOTHING FOUND’ on any of his computers. Fact.
15. Michael Jackson’s autopsy file confirms he had vitiligo. It can be accessed here: http://t.co/fuA7rzArus Fact.
16. Jordan Chandler described Jackson’s genitals incorrectly. He said he was circumcised when his autopsy reveals he wasnt. Fact.
17. Janet Arivizo had won a settlement against JCPenney for claims that its employees had sexually abused her. This was prior to meeting Michael Jackson. Fact.
18. Janet Arvizo was shown to be guilty of welfare fraud. The Arvizo family was proven to hustle celebrities. Her sick son’s medical bills were already covered by their insurance plan, but she was a skilled con artist. Some examples of the celebrities they conned money from: Jay Leno, Chris Tucker, and George Lopez. Fact.
19. After the 1993 settlement was paid to the Chandler family, Evan chandler was accused of molesting one of his clients. Fact.
20. Evan Chandler used the dangerous drug sodium amytal to implant false memories of molestation in his son’s mind. Fact.
21. Michael Jackson repeatedly stated that he would let his guests share his bed, which meant he would sleep on the floor. Fact.
22. A lot of people incorrectly associate homosexuality with pedophilia. 96 percent of pedophiles are heterosexual. Now, to refer this to Michael Jackson, he was heterosexual. And yet proven not to be a pedophile, yet the media tried to focus on his relationships with boys, implying that homosexulaity = pedophilia.
23. Wade Robson was a staunch defender of Michael Jackson in the 2005 trial. He now claims he was coached over the phone. However, there was no cell reception at Neverland, and Jackson’s phones were tapped by the FBI. Fact.
24. The Dept.Of Children and Family Services psychologists interviewed Michael Jackson and said he did not fit the profile of a pedophile. Fact.
Once again I say Michaels fans are not delusional and are perfectly capable of being logical. If Michael Jackson was a pedophile, I would NOT support him. Fact.
Come and go and fly with me past the moon.
Up through the clouds amongst the stars
A sparkling night
Is just right
To make a wish for something new.
Come dance with me under the sun
Come on and join me in some fun
A summer’s day
Is just the way
To spend some needed time away…
When things get hard
And you are down
Just soar with me,
Erase the frown.
And we’ll fly free
Just you and me
We’ll be who we were meant to be!
All you have to do is…
[I guess this was inspired by Michael and Peter Pan]
“…she took a deep breath and went to open the door…”
She took one look at him and went mute. He was flawless. He looked better than SHE did! Kayla barely noticed that they coincidentally had matching black. Upon seeing her Michael was rendered speechless. He didn’t mean to stare but the way the dress was hugging her curves caused his eyes to roam slowly up her body until they met her own amber eyes, both were wide in amazement. “Good afternoon Ms. Ford, you look… amazing.” He said in that velvety voice. Kayla was still too focused on the way his pants seemed to hug his thighs and slender waist, it took her a moment to respond. Lawd Jesus up in heaven he was fine!
“Good afternoon Michael, I could say the same for you” She smiled and stepped out onto the porch with him, locking the door before they headed out. He offered his arm and she took it as they walked out to his car. Inside Kayla was screaming because it was her first date and she really didn’t want to make a fool of herself.
They arrived at the restaurant fairly quickly. The name “Carino’s” shown out in fancy bold writing. The drive there consisted of rather comfortable small talk. They both continued to converse until entering the restaurant doors. “Table for two reserved for Michael Joe Jackson”, Michael told the waiter. The waiter gave a curt nod and led them to their seats. Kayla couldn’t help but notice the waiter’s attitude and gave him the stank eye. Michael noticed this and started to giggle. “What?” Am I the the only one noticing how rude people have been lately?” She said.
“No. You’ll find it’s quite common with people in this community in regards to me.” He said straightforwardly. “Why?” Kayla asked, resting her chin in the palm of her hand. Her eyes were full of curiosity.
“Let’s just say that my family and I have always been targets of unfair gossip and ridicule in the past. I came back here for some unfinished business and the residents have made it known that my presence isn’t welcome”
“That’s terrible.” She said, placing her hand on his. Not wanting to get into his business so quickly, she dropped the subject.
“So that’s your middle name? Joe?”
“Joseph. Sometimes I say Joe for short. May I ask your middle name if appropriate? “
“Marie. Kayla Marie Ford.”
She blushed and smiled as they made eye contact. Another waiter came with two menus and a bottle of red wine the Maestro requested with their date reservation.
“So tell me Ms. Ford, what do you like to do for a living?” The Maestro said as he tipped the wine glass to his lips.
“I do freelance graphic design and I’m also a sketch artist and writer. I own my own studio off of Baker Street.”
Michael nodded, his finely arched brows raised. “You know, this is a coincidence; I paint and sketch but mostly I write screenplays and sing. I love the arts.”
“Really? That’s cool! More things in common,” she giggled. “what are your favorite subjects to write about?”
“Mainly adventure and fantasy. Occasionally I’ll do suspense/thriller or science fiction.”
“That’s wonderful, I mostly do illustrations for children’s books and freelance for companies. She took a sip of wine.
Wanting to know something else about him, she continued, “So Michael, did you grow up here?”
He nodded, “my family has been here for generations, ” he said with a twinkle in his eye. “Our family home has been passed down throughout the family and now it belongs to me…though, there are some places in town I’m not familiar with. I never got out much.”
“Oh, I just came here for a change in scenery. And I got called for a job to design a logo for a school lunch company,” she said as the waiter came back with their food. “The city life is fun but I like to look at the stars, you know?”
“I understand completely.” He said with a smile, “I adore nature”.
The two continued continued to talk while they enjoyed their meals. Neither of them had expected it to feel so natural to simply converse with with a stranger. Kayla was so fixated on Michael that she didn’t notice the occasional glares from restaurant patrons. Michael noticed everything but as always, he nonchalantly ignored it, until someone decided to be be bold while passing by their table. An old close faced man strolled by with his wife, purposefully knocking his date’s wine glass all over her dress. She gasped and looked up angrily. “My apologies, miss,” he and his wife gave the pair a sour smile and and went on their way. Kayla sighed in agitation, looking down at her ruined dress. Michael called a waiter to request additional napkins. He was further infuriated when the waiter returned only to toss the napkins at her as If she were a dog. Kayla was about to say something when Michael beckoned the waiter closer. “That does it, I’m tired of this!” He exclaimed to the waiter. “You people may not like me, but you will show me some respect! She is not an animal, and I would expect a supposed professional as yourself to have some decorum!” His voice was no longer soft and sweet, but low and threatening. An unearthly chill emanated from him that made Kayla shiver. A lot of people were beginning to stare. Michael fixed everyone else with a cold glare. “Ms. Ford would you like to go somewhere else?” He asked Kayla. She acquiesced silently. They They both stood. Michael threw his payment onto the table. He didn’t leave a tip. He placed his hand on the small of Kayla’s back and guided her out of the restaurant. The evening air was fairly breezy. “Wow.” Was all Kayla could say.
“I apologize, this night did not go as planned.”He turned to her. She saw that he was still angry but his eyes were no longer cold and black. They were back to their soft brown, and deeply apologetic. “It’s not your fault Michael. I had a great time. Just know someone will probably be out of a job tomorrow.” She joked. “Want to go for that walk?”
He nodded. The park was always heavily populated, and seeing as the sun had not gone down yet, it was a perfect time to look at the sun set. It was a short drive to the park. They observed children passing by them on bikes, racing each other.
“Are the people in this town racist?” Kaka asked. She feared moving into a part of town where Blacks were still hated. “No, Michael laughed, “they are strictly Christian here. They don’t like trouble makers or funny business. “
“So are you a trouble maker?”
“Of course not…I just like to keep to myself. The citizens of this town gossip about those they don’t understand. That’s what they did to my mother and father before we all decided to move away.”
“Oh. You’d think for such a religious community, they would be much more loving.”
“I wonder what they’ll think of me, since i am new here.”
“Well, since you were seen with me, they’ll already be talking.” Michael replied.
“It doesn’t matter. If the majority of the people here are fake and messy then I’m better off not knowing them anyway.”
They smiled at each other. Normally, Kayla would not have gone for a walk with someone she just met, or even gotten into his car. There was something about Michael that drew her in. He was sincere, she could tell. Talking to him gave her the sensation that they’d known each other for years, and Michael felt the same way about her.
“You never told me your age,” Kayla said randomly.
They both laughed. , “I’m 300 years old,” he joked. “I’m serious,” she said with a smile. What she didn’t catch was the mischievous glint in his eye. He wasn’t really joking. ” Alright, I’m 30. What about you?”
“Ah…you make me feel like a dinosaur. “
“Well you don’t look a day over 23.” She said sweetly.
If she knew that you were telling the truth about your age, she’d run like hell he thought.
They continued to talk until Michael noticed it beginning to get darker. “It’s getting late. We should get back.” He said. He offered her his arm and they walked along the path now lit by lamp posts until they reached his car. They rode along in comfortable silence. “I really enjoyed tonight Michael, ” Kayla said. “It was perfect.”
“I enjoyed tonight as well.” His smiles were always warm. “I do apologize again for the altercation at the restaurant.”
“Michael, its nothing. The night was wonderful, we enjoyed each other’s company and that’s all that matters.”
They arrived at her house and he walked her to the door. They both became bashful and couldn’t look each other in the eye.
” Thank you for the wonderful night Michael.” She looked up at him first.
“It was my pleasure Kayla. Goodnight.” He took her hand and placed a soft kiss there. She nearly died. He met her eyes one last time before turning to return to his vehicle.
“Oh, and Michael,” she called.
He faced her again.
” Feel free to call me whenever.” She flirted. Michael have her one last dazzling smile before waving and getting into his car. He didn’t leave until he was sure Kayla made it into the house safely.
Kayla rushed inside, locked the door and bolted to the house phone to talk Victoria’s ears off.
Suffer in silence.
Scream in a sound proof room.
Drown in shallow water.
Run and stay in place.
And hear people ask you:
why don’t you just speak?
Why don’t you just open the door?
Why don’t you just stand up?
Why don’t you break free?
(2014) Taylor A. Jackson
My heart is numb,
I cannot feel it beat.
But when I’m in pain
I can feel the mutilation,
The dull ache of its missing pieces
Where have the pieces gone?
They are scattered into the wind,
Shattered like a mirror and I am not whole.
When will I ever be?
Will I always suffer in agony?
How long will I bleed?
2014 Taylor A. Jackson
Raise mental illness awareness. Stop the stigma. Save a life.
News manipulate, exploited, distorted, omitted: what the media do not tell you. Notizie manipolate, strumentalizzate, mistificate, omesse: quello che i media non dicono.
'Fro love lives here :) - AB x MeeMee
Critique Collective is your source for information and interviews about emerging and established contemporary artists.
Celebrating and Keeping Alive the Legacy of Michael Jackson
News for the Truth Seeker!!
Because people are fat sometimes.
A FAN SITE DEDICATED TO THE MAN WHO STOLE MY HEART! ♥ COVERING MICHAEL JACKSON NEWS, MERCHANDISE, MEMORABILIA, EVENTS AND FACTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Michael Jackson Fan News
A Premier GIMP Users Magazine
Michael Jackson Adult Fan Fiction
The Fairies of Kensington Gardens
Travels in Life, According to Susan Marie Molloy
Beauty . Fashion . Design . Lifestyle
Because chaos doesn't sort itself out.